-->

Friday, February 10, 2012

Homemade Pizza

One of the first times I had ever went to my boyfriend's house-we made homemade pizza!
Except then it was Christmas-time so while we made pizza we jammed out to Christmas music.
This time there wasn't any Christmas music but it was still so much fun.


Okay, actually he did most of the cooking. He chopped the garlic, he rolled out the dough, he put all of the different spices and things on it. But I watched...and helped put the pepperonis on!

Oh and I took pictures....



And more pictures!!


We even had a visitor hoping we would drop something on the floor.


Only put onions on a certain section of the pizza because I'm not a fan of them...


And tah-dah!


SUPER delicious! 

We added banana peppers in the corner for his mom :P.

The pizza was a big hit with us and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment