-->

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Valentine's Day

We didn't really celebrate Valentine's Day ON February 14th.
It was more on the 15th!
We went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast :)
Then we went to get his oil changed for his car :P.
Afterwards we went to see The Vow. 

And of course I took pictures while we waited for the movie to start....




The movie was a little more depressing that what I was expecting. 
But to know that it was based off of a true story made the whole movie so much more wonderful! 
I don't want to say TOO much about it because I don't want to give anything away.
I will say that it was not as good as The Notebook-BUT it was still very good. 
Besides The Notebook is perfection...so how could you top that?

A couple of days after Valentine's Day I went into "work". My internship with the 1st grade.
I was very happy to see that the Valentine card holder I made was filled with candy and Valentine cards from the cute little 1st graders!


I'm putting together little Valentine's for them as well. 
Going to get some construction paper, heart stickers, & candy and have it ready to give to them on Wednesday!
It was so adorable when I walked into the room this morning they ran to me to tell me all about the Valentine cards and candy that they had for me! <3 them!

No comments:

Post a Comment